WE ARE OPEN AND SEEING PATIENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
As part of our effort to our patients and our staff safe, we are following health and safety guidelines and limiting the number of people that can be in our practice at one time.
We will not be accepting walk-in patients until further notice.
All contact lens patients can now order contacts online through the website,
by emailing us you name, phone number and D.O.B. or by calling the office to place an order and make payment over the phone,
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we will ask that:
- All patients entering the practice must wear a face mask
- We are not accepting walk ins- all encounters are by appointment only
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for at least 2 weeks out
- We will be limiting how many people are in the office at a time, so please come alone to your appointment (unless it’s an adult accompanying a minor)
- Feel free to use your car as the waiting room. Call us when you arrive and we will let you know when you are able to enter safely.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We wish you the best of health and hope to see you soon.
Dr. Kimberly Stuckey, Michelle and Quaeyla