For many people, contact lenses provide greater convenience and more satisfying vision correction than eyeglasses. Before being fit with contact lenses, a comprehensive eye exam is performed. In this exam, your eye doctor determines your prescription for corrective lenses (just a glasses prescription at this point) and checks for any eye health problems or other issues that may interfere with successful contact lens wear.
Eye Exams for Contact Lenses - To Request An Appointment
- Monday: Select Mondays 10 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Select Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm
- Sunday: Closed
In order to ensure that your Eyeglasses and Contacts are properly fitted, we require that you pick them up no later than 30 minutes before closing time. Thank You!
- Phone: (614) 836-9669