Dear valued patients,
As our community copes with the fast moving spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, we hope you and yours are in good health during these stressful times.
Due to the high transmission rate of COVID-19, we feel it is our social responsibility to close our office effective at the end of our business day on March 21st to do our part to help slow the spread of transmission. This decision was not made easily as a small business, but we are in agreement that it is our goal to keep everyone healthy. We will tentatively reopen on Tuesday April 7th. This is subject to change
- The best way to get in touch with us is through email, firstname.lastname@example.org which will be checked daily.
- Voicemails will be checked every 2-3 days, so please expect delays in any phone messages left
- If you have an order that is ready for pick up, please send us an email stating that you would like to come get them. Michelle will reach out to you to set up a time for you to get your order.
- If you need to place an order for eyeglasses, email us and Michelle will get in touch with you.
- To place an order for contact lenses, please visit our online store at https://yourstore.wewillship.com/?account_id=5590 (you can access our online store through our website, www.groveporteyecare.com). All orders with at least two boxes will be shipped to your home at no charge. If you have trouble with the website, please email us and we can place the order for you.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We wish you the best of health and hope to see you soon.
Dr. Kimberly Stuckey, Michelle and Quaeyla